DIRECTIONS FOR MACHINE WASH
- Add both sachets contents directly to the drum, then add laundry
- Do not add sachet contents to the soap dispenser drawer
- Do not add detergent
- For best results run a 60°C cotton cycle
DIRECTIONS FOR HAND WASH
- Fill container or sink with hottest water temperature allowed by the fabric care label
- Add contents of one sachet and stir thoroughly
- Add items making sure they are completely submerged
- Leave to soak for at least an hour, stirring thoroughly
- Rinse thoroughly, wash and dry
Read and follow garment washing instructions.
Refer to www.henkel.com.au for full information.