DIRECTIONS FOR MACHINE WASH
- Set to hottest wash cycle fabric care label allows & lowest water level to cover fabric. Best results at 60°C. Start cycle
- Add content of sachet when machine is full. After 1 minute add damp fabric
- After a few minutes stop machine, leave 1 hour to soak, agitating occasionally. Allow cycle to finish
- Add usual washing detergent. Wash & dry as usual
DIRECTIONS FOR HAND WASH
- Fill plastic container or sink with the hottest water fabric care label allows. Add content of sachet & stir thoroughly
- Add items making sure they are completely submerged
- Leave to soak for at least 1 hour, stirring regularly
- Rinse thoroughly. Wash and dry as usual
One sachet is sufficient to treat up to 500g of fabric (e.g. 2 shirts) & is suitable for all washable white fabrics including wool & silk. For use on 100% white items only. Attention, do not use in front loading washing machines.
Refer to www.henkel.com.au for full information.